Monday 11 January 2010

Grow your own update I

Well as of this morning no real action. I have watered and even talked to the seeds. I have explained my desire for them to germinate and fulfil their potential. A little of me wants to dig around to see if the little chaps and potentially chapesses have a little sprout of life. In David Attenborough films they grow so quickly with that time lapse photography but still no joy in the real world.

Perhaps I could investigate the germination periods on google? Hmmphhhh - the sound of mild disatisfaction of 1980's comics. I read up on mint, sowing depths, advice on thining, repotting and even recipes but no timeline for germination. This not being adequately frustrating it turns out that "Mint grows like wildfire"......not on my watch it doesn't!!!!

No comments: